"We will dance again" - Boy George


You say genocide, I say war

When you're attacked, that's what the army's for

Does it get ugly? You bet it does

When I know you wanna kill

Every last one of us

Every last one of us

You never mention October 7

Youngers raped against trees

Murder through Tel Aviv

For the crime of dancing

You condemn the Jews, with selective memory

Musicians holding flags, mouthing like sheep

Propaganda fuelled by the Internet feels so weak

We will dance again

And thеre will be no war

But if you're ever confused

I stand with the Jews

I don't feel brave, I just need to behave like a human

But trust me, we will dance again

We will dance again

We will dance again

And there will be no war

But if you're ever confused

I stand with the Jews

I don't feel brave, I just need to behave like a human

But trust me, we will dance again

We will dance again

We will dance again

And there will be no war

But if you're ever confused

I stand with the Jews

I don't feel brave, I just need to behave like a human

 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Jorge Rafael Videla. Por Adrián Arena

Comentario a un comentario de Juan María Solare

Teresa Pantoja, antisemita